Tuesday, June 16, 2009



This week Taysia had her first doctor’s appointment. She has grown 2 inches and gained 8 oz, making her 20 inches long and 7 lbs 11oz. Taysia does have a belly button now - yay! She is wanting to sleep through the night, only getting up for feedings, but we are having issues with reflux right now and she has a hard time being horizontal, so we are working with the doctor to figure it out so she can feel better and we all can get some more sleep.

Alaska and Kira love Taysia and have to make sure she’s okay when she cries. I think they are wanting in the attention department, though, so I do try to give them attention when I can. Same with Scott - I try to give him attention when I can. :)

For more pictures, go to our family photo share site at:
http://scottandjenfamily.shutterfly.com

0 comments: